Report: UNC re-hiring Mack Brown as HC

YoloinOhio

Not sure yet how I feel about this. Fedora needed to go but Mack Brown? Brings a ton of street cred but a lot will be based upon the staff he puts together and the succession plan. A 67-year-old isn’t likely planning to coach 10 years. 

8 hours ago, eball said:

Not sure yet how I feel about this. Fedora needed to go but Mack Brown? Brings a ton of street cred but a lot will be based upon the staff he puts together and the succession plan. A 67-year-old isn’t likely planning to coach 10 years. 

It does sound like he’s planning on assembling a good staff. I heard Kliff Kingsbury, mike Smith and George o Leary 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/27/2018 at 7:40 AM, YoloinOhio said:

It does sound like he’s planning on assembling a good staff. I heard Kliff Kingsbury, mike Smith and George o Leary 

Sounds like he’s hiring Greg Robinson as DC. And reports Kingsbury is headed to USC to run the offense.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Nice , always felt he should have stayed there. But cant blame him for that big Texas money and such .

On 11/26/2018 at 11:36 PM, eball said:

Hey , Marv was 100 :D

On 11/26/2018 at 11:36 PM, eball said:

I think he's planning on doing the late career Joe Paterno / Bobby Bowden thing.  Use his name and prestige to build a solid staff and walk the sidelines as Coach Emeritus

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.