Narcos Mexico

Teddy KGB

52 minutes ago, eball said:

Can't wait to binge watch this one with the Mrs.  We've loved the first two installments of the series.

Seems like they aren’t promoting this one as much as the other seasons. 

This ones more focused on weed than cocaine.  

Im gonna blow through them soon. 

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Seems like they aren’t promoting this one as much as the other seasons. 

This ones more focused on weed than cocaine.  

Im gonna blow through them soon. 

I finished it this morning. It’s great like all other Narcos seasons. This one was a little different but I loved it.

All done.      The brief Pablo and Cali Cartel scenes were awesome.  

Don Neto is my idol.     That beach house scene ???

On 11/21/2018 at 11:21 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

I finished it this morning. It’s great like all other Narcos seasons. This one was a little different but I loved it.

Allegedly this isn’t Narcos season 4 but Narcos Mexico season 1 which will return with the narrator/DEA agent for season 2 

21 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

All done.      The brief Pablo and Cali Cartel scenes were awesome.  

Don Neto is my idol.     That beach house scene ???

Allegedly this isn’t Narcos season 4 but Narcos Mexico season 1 which will return with the narrator/DEA agent for season 2 

There is certainly a lot more of the story that can be told. I liked it a lot. I too, love Don Neto!! 

• Like (+1) 1

On the recommendation of this thread i binged watched it during the week. Great show, everything about it was fantastic: production, character build up, acting... I guess i went out of order, but i just started Narcos last night. Thanks for the thread

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PRBills said:

On the recommendation of this thread i binged watched it during the week. Great show, everything about it was fantastic: production, character build up, acting... I guess i went out of order, but i just started Narcos last night. Thanks for the thread

You’re in for a treat.    The other Narcos’s are even better.    

1 hour ago, PRBills said:

You need to watch the other 3 in order but as Teddy mentioned earlier, Narcos Mexico is like a spin-off. They are all great!!