UB-44 BGSU-14 Bulls are MAC East Champs!

PromoTheRobot

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Bulls than the Sabres!

This felt like the longest wait ever for a UB game lol I’m so pumped and if they win I’m sure it will be a longer wait to the championship game!

Horns Up ?

Tyree needs to step his game up

They simply can't outsmart themselves. They are 15 point favorites. Play that way.

29 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

That's not offensive pass interference on BG's touchdown? Looked like a clear pick play with contact to me unless they're going to say Slack initiated contact.

I will have to go back and rewatch the play frame by frame but college rules allow you to block downfield on a screen Depending on ball placement 

it depends if the ball crossed the LoS or not

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I will have to go back and rewatch the play frame by frame but college rules allow you to block downfield on a screen Depending on ball placement 

it depends if the ball crossed the LoS or not

Ball was caught in the endzone was it not? 

Edited by suorangefan4

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’d have to rewatch it . I don’t remember 

i dont have my rulebook in front of me but I believe it’s LoS. Maybe it’s within 2 yards of LoS

I rewound it. The ball was snapped at the 7-yard line. The throw went into the endzone. So the only thing I can think of is they thought Slack came up and initiated the contact.

Edited by suorangefan4

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

I rewound it. The ball was snapped at the 7-yard line. The throw went into the endzone. So the only thing I can think of is they thought Slack came up and jammed the tight end and initiated the contact.

Ok. Clearly that can be called OPI

BUT

from an officials standpoint... the TE IS allowed to run his route... And the DB is ALLOWED TO MAKE CONTACT until the ball is in air

It could easily be a dual case of a pick, and a defender making contact so they just swallowed the flag

it was a quick bang bang play i only saw once

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.