Can anyone listen to WGR on radio.com app?

vanhalen26

Grrr

They are geoblocking.  I’m not that technical but when I use a VPN and put myself in the US, it works (I’m in Toronto).  

They must cookie the phone or something - cuz when I was in for the game yesterday it wouldn’t work either but right now works with VPN on, doesn’t with VPN off.

I was in Pittsburgh for the game a week ago and it didn’t work either, I only tried the VPN today.  I guess that’s what I need to do.

I miss tunein - I bought the pro version so I could record shows like the post game and listen from the start on the way home.  Seems like Viacom has really locked things down in this app and well never get the recording option back.  

I seem to have all kinds of issues with this app.

when I finally get it to work it will shut off if I go to any other screen.  Its like I have to keep it on and only that.  If someone has a solution for that I'd love to hear it.

Also tried to listen on demand to the postgame show last night and it shuts off after 3 minutes.

I even downloaded the audio of the postgame show and that kept shutting off (amazon kindle)...very frustrating again I didn't listen.

I left home at halftime and went hunting up in a tree.  Tried to listen off my phone thru headphones but it kept cutting off so I just didn't listen at all.

Its a shame where its gone with this app.