Bills on pace to finish the season with 6 TD passes, 26 interceptions

wppete

3 hours ago, SoTier said:

Those "ridulous stats" belong to the Bills, dude.  Since you seem to doubt the enormity of the Bills incompetence, here are a few more to put things in perspective for you since you obviously are lacking in that department ...

Now, you can come back and explain to all us ignorant fans who are questioning the bull manure that passes for professional football as far as the Bills organization is concerned how all these miserable numbers mean that the McDermott/Beane/Pegulas have "a plan" and that "the process" is "working".

It's always interesting to me how desperately some of you hate everything to do with this team, to the extent that you'll make really long lists of everything wrong, then yell at people who don't need the long list, then explain how the entire franchise is a piece of schitt, right before you watch the team again on Sunday.

Says more about you than it will ever say about the team.

Let me do this more slowly and more simply so you might be able to comprehend it. I know the team sucks. There is nothing I can do about it other than follow or not follow. I choose to follow. Which means being a whiny little b*tch who has to list stats to prove a point the whole sports world knows is not my cup of tea.

But you, on the other hand, are damn good at. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Those "ridulous stats" belong to the Bills, dude.  Since you seem to doubt the enormity of the Bills incompetence, here are a few more to put things in perspective for you since you obviously are lacking in that department ...

• in their last five games, the offense has scored 2 TDs;
  • the offense has failed to score a TD in 4 of the Bills 8 starts;
  • the Bills have been shut out once and have been held to a single FG in two more games;
  • the Bills have converted on 27.5% of their third downs  (31st in the league);
  • the Bills has had all of 13 RZ chances and only 6 scores for 46.2%;
  • the Bills are 32nd in scoring, averaging 10.9 points per game, compared to the next lowest team, Arizona, which is averaging 13.8 points a game;
  • the Bills are 32nd in total points scored, 87, compared to the next lowest team, Tennessee which has scored 107 points in only 7 games.

On defense the Bills are looking good, too ...

• the defense has allowed opponents to convert on 42.6% of their 3rd downs (25th in the league);
  • the Bills vaunted defense has allowed opponents 17 scores in 26 chances for a 65% success rate good for 25th in the league;
  • the Bills are tied with the Jets at 19-20 in points allowed (25).

Now, you can come back and explain to all us ignorant fans who are questioning the bull manure that passes for professional football as far as the Bills organization is concerned how all these miserable numbers mean that the McDermott/Beane/Pegulas have "a plan" and that "the process" is "working".

Universal excuse for two decades of incompetence ... and BTW, I did "get over it".  I didn't renew my season tix several seasons ago, and I've stopped attending games altogether the last two seasons.

I'm sure that at least one of the Legion of Fools will show up on this thread to claim it's the kind of thing that all HOF HCs and GMs go through to find success.

Holy OLers!  Those are HOS (Hall of Shame) inductees fer sure from the Jauron era except for Gandy, who could be serviceable in the right situation (not decent much less good, though).  He went on to Arizona and played LT for Kurt Warner and almost won a Lombardi.  

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of TBD!

You need to face the fact that this team has gotten significantly worse just between 2017 and 2018 because of stupid decisions made by McDermott and Beane, and that significant improvement in 2019 is as unlikely as it was in 2001, 2006, and 2010.   The fact is, at best, the Bills need to start over -- build a new team complete with new offensive coaches not "rebuild" the current stinkfest -- with far less talent at most positions than they had 2016, and with a HC and GM who have repeatedly demonstrated that they have no idea what the hell they're doing, especially on the offensive side of the ball, much less an actual "plan" to accomplish it.

Pretty deep thoughts, thanks!

22 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

But stop whining about people who aren't as critical as you want them to be. It's ridiculous and accomplishes nothing, unless you come here to vent instead of kick your dog, in which case, stop kicking your dog.

This is a thread about how bad the bills offense has been with statistics to back it up. You and Augie came in here complaining about people who aren't as positive as you want them to be.

Also, you're the one throwing out Ad Hominem attacks and calling people 12 years old. 

So maybe take a look in the mirror.