McDermott needs to lead

gjv001

13 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Agreed. Peterman should have been QB against Colts and Patriots. Anderson wasn't in shape and didn't know the playbook.

What did McDermott get by playing Anderson? An injured quarterback who has 6 turnovers and no touchdowns against two of the worst defenses in the NFL. They were outscored 62-11. 

And guess what, Peterman is starting again. 

Anderson, not praising him, played better than Peterman in those 2 games than Peterman ever played in his career.

I have some more bad news, he also played better than Allen played this year.

Y'all smoking them funny cigarettes?

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I look forward to discussing that with some of you actually.......what excuse are YOU going use for all the whining you did this year?

Odds are, you'll be wrong given this franchise's history. I can't speak for him, I do my fair share of criticizing, we'll probably both be fine with saying I was wrong.

I think that will be more of an issue for you. I think you probably never notice it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Anderson, not praising him, played better than Peterman in those 2 games than Peterman ever played in his career.

I have some more bad news, he also played better than Allen played this year.

Y'all smoking them funny cigarettes?

Odds are, you'll be wrong given this franchise's history. I can't speak for him, I do my fair share of criticizing, we'll probably both be fine with saying I was wrong.

I think that will be more of an issue for you. I think you probably never notice it.

You think I have an issue with saying when I am wrong?