What I'd do to see a fun entertaining high scoring Bills game...... Will it happen???

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You root for entertainment vs. the Bills.   Bills fans come to this site. Fans that root for their team to win.  Don't you get it?

Enough from you already.

Actually enough of you......  The Bills have not been a winning team for pretty much 18 years, and their offence putrid for almost every one of those years.... 

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Actually enough of you......  The Bills have not been a winning team for pretty much 18 years, and their offence putrid for almost every one of those years.... 

If you do not want to root for the Bills, then leave the site.   This is supposed to be a site for fans that want their team to win.

You want to be entertained go see a movie.

52 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If you do not want to root for the Bills, then leave the site.   This is supposed to be a site for fans that want their team to win.

You want to be entertained go see a movie.

I'll take wanting to watch an exciting, high scoring Bills team over a movie...and myself...I'll be HAPPY to keep posting asking/looking for it on this forum.

The ONLY way I'd even accept a Bills team that is low scoring (and as boring to watch) as this offense is...if the Defense were all-world and they won 11-12 games per year with that elite D unit. Short of that...and I'm going to want the Bills offense to look a LOT better.  I'm sick of low-scoring, plodding offense team that average 7 wins per year.  For entertainment, I want BOTH, Bills wins AND a lot more offense, and there are many of us who are fans of the Bills that feel the same way.

BTW, is there a list of the rules of the forum that I  missed that say if we criticize the Bills, because as fans we want more than what we are seeing...that we should leave the forum?  I'd like to see that if I missed it.

50 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I'll take wanting to watch an exciting, high scoring Bills team over a movie...and myself...I'll be HAPPY to keep posting asking/looking for it on this forum.

The ONLY way I'd even accept a Bills team that is low scoring (and as boring to watch) as this offense is...if the Defense were all-world and they won 11-12 games per year with that elite D unit. Short of that...and I'm going to want the Bills offense to look a LOT better.  I'm sick of low-scoring, plodding offense team that average 7 wins per year.  For entertainment, I want BOTH, Bills wins AND a lot more offense, and there are many of us who are fans of the Bills that feel the same way.

BTW, is there a list of the rules of the forum that I  missed that say if we criticize the Bills, because as fans we want more than what we are seeing...that we should leave the forum?  I'd like to see that if I missed it.

Criticism is one thing.  Rooting for them to lose is another.

You don't want to watch don't.  For me the fourth quarter last week was very exciting and those who understand the game would say the same.

17 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Criticism is one thing.  Rooting for them to lose is another.

You don't want to watch don't.  For me the fourth quarter last week was very exciting and those who understand the game would say the same.

I don't want them to lose. I want them to win.  I'll take a boring win over a boring loss, but what I am really looking for is an exciting, up-and-down the field win.

Just because some of us like scoring and football where the offense is in control of the tempo does not make us people who do not understand the game. In all sports, poeple who don't like defensive battles are people who 'dont understand the game' is one of the oldest, laziest arguments around.

And again a win today and McDermott would have doubled down on their bend but do not break defense and unimaginative offense for another 5-6 weeks.......  Houston has sucked all year scoring points (though moving the ball) and a decent offense would have scored 30 points on them.

Just look at the Play by Play and again just pathetic.....

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=401030748