Stadium TRaffic Question

plenzmd1

Need some advice on stadium traffic. Couple guys coming to the game and I am not 100% sure of what best area to park/ exit will be. Here is the situation

They are staying right off 20a in East Aurora. They need to head towards Erie immediately after the game. I never come for the East, nor head out towards Erie after the game.

My thought is park at Bert's Bikes, quick exit to Thruway and I assume pretty easy traffic heading in that direction towards Erie Does that seem right to others that may have experience going that way? 

Other Questions

1) My direction to Berts would be 20a to right on California to left on Southwestern, cross Aboott and take right into Bert's bike. Anyone know if traffic is crazy on those roads at 8;30?

2) I assume thruway entrance on Milestrip is the best way to get to Erie ...anyone know a better way or is that best?

Thx in advance

Edited by plenzmd1

Thanks all for the suggestion of the Hamburg Thruway entrance. These guys need a quick as hell exit..looks like they can just take Abbott south then head from there to Hamburg entrance.

Anyone know if there are lots south of Big Tree on Abbott so they can avoid that cluster at Abbott and Big Tree?

If this is going west on 90 then I can park at Hammers. Leave at the end of the game and be on 90 within 30 minutes most every time by going back behind hammers, going back off whatever road that is basically heading back to Red roof Inn.

On 10/6/2018 at 10:17 PM, BillnutinHouston said:

I haven't figured out how to get out of Hammers quickly.  I've pretty much given up on that possibility.

yep..I never worry about that as the after party is just as much fun as the pre-game..even better after a win!

For future reference, there are a couple home lots south of Big Tree. This is where they parked. They left as soon as the kick went through, and said traffic heading south on Abbott to the Hamburg thruway entrance was a breeze!

Good to know for folks heading that way!