Would you do this fantasy baseball trade?

Rudyc80

Would you trade Soriano for Cabrera(florida)?

Its a keeper league and i need some power hitting but its hard to part with soriano. I have womack on NY as my other 2nd baseman.

Do you pull the trigger?

Its a keeper league and i need some power hitting but its hard to part with soriano. I have womack on NY as my other 2nd baseman.

Do you pull the trigger?

282423[/snapback]

Yes, in a heartbeat.

Yes, in a heartbeat.

282429[/snapback]

i'd say do it, but be careful, puhonix has a serious man-crush on cabrera...hes even got a little pet name that he calls him... :D

cabrera will give you the power that you lose in dealing soriano, and hes still young...kids gonna be good for a long time...

Here is the key to this deal:

Who would Miguel Cabrera replace in your OF?

Who would you replace Soriano with?

If the 2B you will replace Soriano will be worse then you replacing Cabrera at OF, then keep Sori.

But having said that, Cabrera is much younger, so its a tough call. I know its a keeper league, but I always play to win THIS year first and look to the future 2nd.

i'd say do it, but be careful, puhonix has a serious man-crush on cabrera...hes even got a little pet name that he calls him... :D

cabrera will give you the power that you lose in dealing soriano, and hes still young...kids gonna be good for a long time...

282453[/snapback]

Lets not forget your major man crush on Rich Harden... He can pitch 1/3 inning, give up 6 ER, 4 HR, 8 Wild pitches in his last spring start and you'd still keep him in your rotation, and probably promote him to opening day starter.

Do you pull the trigger?

282423[/snapback]

I have Cabrera in a keeper league and I am very happy with him. I'd go with him because he has tons of upside.

my team with soriano would be......

estrada-c

delgado-1b

soriano-2b

chavez-3b

lugo-ss

sheffield-of

rowand-of

ordonez-of

pitchers

santanna

pavano

hudson

nathan

hoffman

lieber

without soriano

estrada-c

delgado-1b

womack-2b

chavez-3b

lugo-ss

sheffield-of

rowand-of

cabrera-of

ordonez-utility

pitchers

santanna

pavano

hudson

nathan

hoffman

lieber

jones on Minny or womack with soriano at 2nd.

its just hard cause you know that its very tough to find 2nd baseman but cabrera might be the next pujols in value.

also soriano has a bad hammy

Absolutely NOT! 2B is the thinnest position this year. I don't know your categories, but even with standard 5x5, no deal. You'd be getting raked over the coals. Cabrera is good, but he's an OF and you have Ordonez (I assume Magglio).

I would not deal Soriano at all. But, if I was going to deal him, I'd ask for 2 players back, a 2B and a SS (Jeter or Nomar, Lugo ain't gonna cut it).

Forget keeper league vs non-keeper league, figure out who you are keeping in July (if not in contention).