The Pats! - piece reads like a Bills postmortem written by the better posters here

dave mcbride

I meet a Pats* fan in Reykjavik, Iceland of all places this summer.  

Obnoxious as ever, he was telling real Viking people that Tom Brady was “The GOAT” and expecting them to understand the pun.  

What a maroon.  I was embarrassed to be an American by his boorish behavior.  

Edited by Bob in STL

5 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I read it - I don’t see it.  Again this is a normal New England September.  The front seven is still gelling - I guarantee you that by the time we play them they’ll be playing fast and downhill and stopping the run.

On offense, yes they have a talent deficiency and yes Brady is pissed about it but we’ve seen this before too.  And with the Gordon trade and other recent moves I see a team working to upgrade its personnel mid-season - unlike the Bills, who stubbornly trot out Arena League players week after week.  Getting Edelman back is huge for them as it gives Brady a second option when Gronk is covered.  

They’ll be fine.

Their defense is seriously lacking in talent. They have two good coverage players and none of their LBs can cover. Nor can they rush the passer with any consistency because of the poor talent.