Starting a Cory Coleman Conspiracy

Jobot

58 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The Browns also received EJ Gaines who will be excellent addition to their IR. 

I wish we had him.   Even if he only played 10 game last year we won 9 of them

2 hours ago, Jobot said:

Anyone think that the Bills trading for Cory Coleman was an unspoken clause/agreement to the Tyrod deal between Buffalo and Cleveland?  I felt like the  pick we got for Tyrod was such a steal... and cutting Coleman gave the Browns another draft pick + we're paying for cleaning up Clevelands cap a bit this year.  Cleveland may have wanted to see what Josh Gordon's status was going to be, also not sure if they had signed Landry yet.

Why wouldn't it just have been included in the original trade?

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

befoe opening the thread, i thought it was going to say that Coleman tanked it here so he could get signed by the Patriots.

This as well as the other posters above claiming the same. WGR alluded to it sometime over the last couple weeks. They mentioned a tweet that Schefter (believe it was Schefter) sent out stating the Coleman did not want to come to Buffalo when we first traded for him.  

Completely plausible or tin hat theory that someone from the Pats whispered to his agent that they would sign him if Bills released him??? Pretty easy decision to play with Brady. 

Guess we’ll see how he does.