Bills Backers in London?

Redneck

Hey Redneck. I have never found a specific Bills Backers bar in London. There are a few pubs that show the NFL - sports bars in Haymarket (near Picc Circus) and Victoria (near Buckingham Palace) and a few pubs further out - Richmond, Wembley, used to be one in Tottenham (not sure if still there)... but they will all be showing what Sky have on - so either RedZone or I think their live game in the early slot is 49ers @ Vikings.

I watch the Bills via GamePass Europe for which I pay £140 a year. I have just checked and they are offering a weekly subscription for £14.99 so that might be your best bet then you just need somewhere with wifi. 

Where in London are you staying? If you let me know I will ping a few texts rounds to mates tomorrow in case they know of anywhere in the area if you prefer the pub option (though as I say the best you will do there Bills wise is likely RedZone). 

1 hour ago, Redneck said:

Yeah -- and the last time in went (June) season was over.  Wembley Stadium is a bucket list item.  I will go again though..

Can’t wait for the Bills to play there again. We had a blast the entire time we were in London. Fans were everywhere!

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can’t wait for the Bills to play there again. We had a blast the entire time we were in London. Fans were everywhere!

Was a great weekend until the game kicked off!!

Would be ideal for me if we played at the new stadium of the enemy cos that is like 3 miles from my front door.... but at their current rate of progress completing the stadium that would mean waiting until about 2050 and who knows if I will make it that long?! 

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

This is the one listed on the Bills Backers map...

The Green Man Pub

14 Hillside Ave, Wembley HA9 8DY, UK

The Green Man definitely shows the NFL. I suspect they will have the Sky game on but you can always check with them? The good news is it is like 5 minutes walk from the stadium too if you want to go and take photos. 

One of my all time most embarrassing moments was outside the green man. This time of year late summer evening before an England game at Wembley. I had come straight from work had a smart light grey suit on and leather soled shoes. We were stood at the back of the beer garden and when I came back from getting my round at the crowded bar I looked at a short cut back to my mates up a slight grassy bank clearly misjudged how steep it was got half way up, my leather soles refused to grip the grass I slid back down and ended up on my front at the bottom of the bank with 3 pints of lager and grass stains all over my nice expensive suit and lots of people laughing. Not a proud moment. Must be about 8 years ago now.... 

Edited by GunnerBill