Cover 1 Buffalo Bills Roster Projection: Tight Ends

1 hour ago, Starr Almighty said:

I like Nick O over Logan T. What am I not seeing?

...thought Logan looked pretty good vs Bengals with, I believe three catches.....he'll never make Gunner Bill's Christmas list, but I'd like to see him make the club....

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

I don't think the production we get from Clay is worth the cost. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get cut and they keep O'Leary

Clay dropped a 5-yard pass in a preseason game and he's going to get cut. When do the real games start?

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Have to say I’m pretty happy with our TEs.  Imo, it’s about as talented of a group as we have had in a long time.  A good player is going to get released.  I think Jason Croom Pegula is safe.  Tonight, I think Logan Thomas and Nick O’Leary (he’s related to the actor Jack Nicholson!) are playing for their spot.

Gant. McKeller, and Metzalars- the cupboard has been bare for decades.  This is the deepest group I can recall

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Gant. McKeller, and Metzalars- the cupboard has been bare for decades.  This is the deepest group I can recall

I love tight ends (?).  It’s embarrassing how we have neglected them.  They are such mismatchs.  Hopefully our qbs can make use of them because our wrs aren’t that good plus we need the extra blocking.