GB signs the Patriots' OG Adrian Klemm

After we didn't sign the last few prospects I'm glad we didn't have a knee jerk reaction and go and sign another Patriot cast-off. To go one step further this inactive move also signifies to me that there is a definite course TD wants to maintain. Chin up, eyes open, when this is all over and done I think we are going to have that long sought after satisfaction that we all been waiting for on our offensive line. I just hope that it's not too offensive.

Any other input on this train of thought?

After we didn't sign the last few prospects I'm glad we didn't have a knee jerk reaction and go and sign another Patriot cast-off. To go one step further this inactive move also signifies to me that there is a definite course TD wants to maintain. Chin up, eyes open, when this is all over and done I think we are going to have that long sought after satisfaction that we all been waiting for on our offensive line. I just hope that it's not too offensive.

278828[/snapback]

My only train of thought wrt to this matter is that the pats will NOT be a superbowl contender this season.

As a franchise, they have my respect, but I am thinking that in 05, they are a 9-7 team at best.

They lost too many players and too many coaches.

278828[/snapback]

I'm so used to the 'doom and gloom' bunch posting about how TD dropped the ball on such and such a free agent that this post is a pleasant surprise lol. I completely agree with you. I'm cautiously optimistic that we're going to start the season off on the right foot and end it on a high note.

Their core remains.

The Pats will be right in the thick of things.

My only train of thought wrt to this matter is that the pats will NOT be a superbowl contender this season.

As a franchise, they have my respect, but I am thinking that in 05, they are a 9-7 team at best.

278834[/snapback]

This post was never meant to reflect on what kind of season NE is going to have. It's sounds like you're being a little touchy on their season's success. You have a great team and organization. We're just focusing on getting there ourselves. I do believe we are very close to getting there. Nothing to be uptight about, a few more moves and we'll be talking Super Bowls.

I totally agree with this. How will the Patriots cope without Klemm's presence on IR this year?

9-7? Maybe before losing Klemm, but now we're more like 5-11.

So sad. :doh: