Would YOU buy a Time Machine off of eBay?

Campy

Guest BackInDaDay

In the movie Napolean Dynamite, character 'Uncle Rico' buys one online to go back to 1982 and win the state HS football championship. A real authentic piece of merchandise. :w00t:

In the movie Napolean Dynamite, character 'Uncle Rico' buys one online to go back to 1982 and win the state HS football championship. A real authentic piece of merchandise.  :doh:

278687[/snapback]

How much you want to bet I can throw this ball over them mountains?

Campy my brother, Id like to take a quote from Vegas Vacation....

"Hey Griswold!, How about we got out back, you give me all your money, I kick you in the nuts and we call it a night?"

Hey man, when we going to have that beer fest? I got a house warming party next month in Suffolk. Id love for you to come on out man, msg me when you get a chance!

I'd buy it for $650, go back in time to 1928 and buy all kinds of stock and land in Las Vegas (among other things), then I'd go back in time again and steal the plans for the time machine, come back and patent and manufacture my own time machines and sell them for $250 therby putting the guy I originally bought the time machine from out of business.

Looks pretty low-tech for something built in 2239, wouldn't you say? I mean, can you even find an analog meter in 2239 outside a museum? Looks a lot like what Uncle Rico bought. Which is the part you put between your legs? :doh:

PTR

I'd buy it for $650, go back in time to 1928 and buy all kinds of stock and land in Las Vegas (among other things), then I'd go back in time again and steal the plans for the time machine, come back and patent and manufacture my own time machines and sell them for $250 therby putting the guy I originally bought the time machine from out of business.

278864[/snapback]

Man, you would of been a dead man.....

What do you think happened when the Chicago mob wanted the land cheap????? That buy is in a hole somewhere around the town!