Kerry say's "W" stands for wrong

erynthered

The guy whines for WEEKS about being attacked. The entire DNC whiones how the RNC Convention was nothing more than attacks on Kerry and a lack of focus on the issues. And what do they all come up with as a campaign slogan? Something that inherintly IS an attack and avoids the issues!

Unbelievable.

The way his campaign and the party is being run would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic. If I were a Democrat, Id be PISSED.

Beyond lame. Is there anyone in America who would change their mind for someone like that?

Oh, and now he's anti-war again. Apparently it was the "wrong war at the wrong time," though he didn't specify the right war and when the right time was for that war.

The guy whines for WEEKS about being attacked. The entire DNC whiones how the RNC Convention was nothing more than attacks on Kerry and a lack of focus on the issues. And what do they all come up with as a campaign slogan? Something that inherintly IS an attack and avoids the issues!

Unbelievable.

The way his campaign and the party is being run would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic. If I were a Democrat, Id be PISSED.

21014[/snapback]

C'mon. John Kerry is above such negative campaign rhetoric. Only the Republicans engage in soundbyte politics.

Big win for America, these guys. :rolleyes:

This campaigns of both candidates are going to be getting pretty ugly.

Unfortunately, negative campaigns work (e.g., swift boats).

We are going to be hearing a lot of crap from both campaigns for the next 50+ plus days.

What is this highschool? Woopie Goldburg tactics? Soooooo, lame.

I wonder what "F" could stand for :rolleyes:

20967[/snapback]

Welcome back.

The "F" stands for fois gras.

Over the weekend, Teresa was hospitalized in Iowa with stomach pains. She's OK. Seems she actually ate some over-the-counter food on the campaign trail...sensitive digestion and all that...:unsure:

21014[/snapback]

I'm not even a Democrat, and I'm pissed... That we have to put up with this - pardon the profanity - BULLЅHIT - from presidential candidates two months before the election is an insult to everything the US should stand for.

What do you think it would take to get enough of the electorate to abstain or vote "none of the above" so that NEITHER of these overgrown children gets enough of the electoral college to be elected?

Funny story from behind the scenes at Kerry's midnight appearance in Springfield, OH.

Apparently a developer who owned a building behind the stage where Kerry was to speak unfurled a 60' x 40' Bush/Cheney sign at around 11:00pm. Once the organizers jaws finally closed, they managed to hurriedly move the stage to an area where the sign wouldn't be noticeable. The developer had also arranged to have a paper mache elephant suspended over the courtyard where the audience was gathered. As the crane rolled in a little later, the police got involved and talked them out of it.

I'm not even a Democrat, and I'm pissed... That we have to put up with this - pardon the profanity - BULLЅHIT - from presidential candidates two months before the election is an insult to everything the US should stand for.

What do you think it would take to get enough of the electorate to abstain or vote "none of the above" so that NEITHER of these overgrown children gets enough of the electoral college to be elected?

It doesnt bother me becuas its been going on forever. Bill O'Reilly (i know, I know)had an excellent column outlining the antics that has gone on a few weeks back.

Welcome back.

The "F" stands for fois gras.

Over the weekend, Teresa was hospitalized in Iowa with stomach pains. She's OK. Seems she actually ate some over-the-counter food on the campaign trail...sensitive digestion and all that...:lol:

21032[/snapback]

Thanks Cincy :)

Don't get me wrong I like a spirited campange(for you D :unsure: ), mud, what have you. I think it really make this guy look like a highschool kid getting his ass beat.

!@#$, step up to the plate John, rise above they fray. Is that not what you asked for. If he's so GOOD................................ah, nevermind

BTW, my dog is bigger than your dog. :huh:

:rolleyes:

You know what's really worrisome: it's only going to get worse from here on out...

Wait till this next round of books hit the shelves:

-Kitty Kelley is going to make some huge accusations, all of which will be about as credible as the Swift Boat vets (sources in the area, but mostly conjecture.)

-Senator Graham's book is going to accuse the administration of covering up reports that tied the funding of the 9/11 terrorists directly to the Saudi government.

This is going to get ugly...

NOTE: I don't support the claims made by either of these writers, yet (and I doubt I’ll ever put much stock in Kelley.)

I thought the Bush family said the W stands for "women."

Is Kerry anti-women?

He's for the war, against the war, for the war, and against the war.

He's leaving our troops, he's pulling them out in six months, he's leaving our troops, he's pulling them out in four years.

We're two Americas, but we're one America.

Unemployment sucks, but 5.4% is one of the lowest numbers in years, particularly following an attack on American Soil.

Help is on the way, but this is coming from a person who can't even bring help to his own campaign without making a telephone call to President Clinton WHILE HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL for a quadruple bypass.

Kerry is an example everywhere for micromanagers to stop trying to do everything on their own and heed the words of Dennis Miller: You need to surround yourself with smart people like a hole surrounds itself with a donut.

Beyond lame.  Is there anyone in America who would change their mind for someone like that?

Oh, and now he's anti-war again.  Apparently it was the "wrong war at the wrong time," though he didn't specify the right war and when the right time was for that war.

21019[/snapback]

What even funnier is he stole that line from Teddy Kennedy.

Kerry is an example everywhere for micromanagers to stop trying to do everything on their own and heed the words of Dennis Miller: You need to surround yourself with smart people like a hole surrounds itself with a donut.

21132[/snapback]

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I don't like all the people around Bush, but he does have some good ones. Kerry campaign members are a lost cause. This are the folks that will become political appointees and they are making stupid mistakes now. What happens when they have real power?