Bills NFL Network Preseason Schedule replay times

ddaryl

15 hours ago, Steptide said:

You guys all know that there is no blackouts anymore right? Unless you live out of town, you'll be able to watch all games live locally 

The Browns have a mercy policy. They choose not to subject anyone to the misery of their organization. 

8 hours ago, billsherd said:

Will this game be on CBS? 

Only locally I believe.   I recall someone here saying it would be televised then when the DTV schedule showed Washington on local TV I started grumbling   .. but I;m all set to watch the game tomorrow at 10 AM

Check out the Bills App or go to their website.   they did have something about how to watch the game 

How to watch Bills 2018 preseason games

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-to-watch-bills-2018-preseason-games

For the first time ever, select Bills preseason games will be live streamed, presented by Connors and Ferris. Fans living in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, Utica, Elmira, Watertown, Erie, Pennsylvania, and Albany, can follow along with the Bills on buffalobills.com at buffalobills.com/livepreseason and the Bills Mobile app, presented by M&T Bank, as they take on the Panthers on Aug. 9, the Browns on Aug. 17 and the Bears on Aug. 30.

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Only locally I believe.   I recall someone here saying it would be televised then when the DTV schedule showed Washington on local TV I started grumbling   .. but I;m all set to watch the game tomorrow at 10 AM

Check out the Bills App or go to their website.   they did have something about how to watch the game 

I believe that they are going to live stream through bills.com and to answer CBS question...yes. I'm in Rochester so channel 8..and so help me God if that woman bothers me....