Montreal to Buffalo August 9...Show Some Love Mafia!

I completely back Gabriel’s Gate for wings, 100%.

Allentown is a true gem of a neighborhood. You should definitely try to wind up at the Old Pink, preferably after 1am. Treat yourself to their steak sandwich, especially after a few beverages. Hardware and Neitsche’s if you’re into the live music/boho vibe, and DBGB’s has a great beer selection and a nice divey feel.

Also downtown  I would highly recommend Big Ditch Brewing, imo they are amongst , if not the very top of the local brewing game. Great food there as well.

On 8/6/2018 at 4:46 PM, Threedollabills said:

Making the trip down for preseason week one with my homie and his boy all the way from Montreal! We are staying in Allentown from wed to Fri and hoping for some of that Bills Mafia hospitality you folks are known for. Looking for info on where to be on game day in Orchard park as well as cool spots in Buffalo to hang beforehand. I know that the best football city in America won't let us down even if the boy is a Panthers fan. LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

Skip the game and come party with me at Canalside....Headstones headlining tonight!