Better Call Saul: Season 4

/dev/null

13 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Some people like The Fly episode?! I thought it was the only boring episode in the entire series. I am with Jay Fixit, I skip it every time I re-watch the series. 

I've almost been burned at the stake for saying I didn't like The Fly episode through the years.

------------------------------------------

Gus's life growing up in Chile and becoming a total badass entails a huge amount of terror and torture militarily and politically, which would be a good spinoff.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/28/2018 at 7:27 PM, Steptide said:

If I recall correctly, Walter white shoots him while he's sitting in his car and the car just rolls off into the woods or creek or something. I actually remember when i watched that episode thinking how the writers of bb just seemed to write his charecter off in a very rushed way. 

I think I do recall the scene now that you remind me.  

A show with this much complexity though can be enjoyed a second time IMO.  There's so much going on all the time I tend not to remember what's going to happen next in any one particular episode, especially if it's been years since you watched it.

Another candidate for this, at least for me, would be "LOST."  I've seen every episode of that too, but it was hard to follow even when I was binge watching at times.  Could definitely watch that a second time and not really know what was about to happen next for much of it.

On 10/29/2018 at 12:40 PM, Bills2ref said:

Some people like The Fly episode?! I thought it was the only boring episode in the entire series. I am with Jay Fixit, I skip it every time I re-watch the series. 

Just read about that episode at Wikipedia; now I remember it.  Didn't know which one it was at first.

From Wikipedia:

"Fly" was produced as a result of the series' considerable budgetary restrictions and being unable to afford the $25,000–$35,000 needed to move the production trucks to a new location.[1] Series creator Vince Gilligan remarked: "We were hopelessly over budget ... And we needed to come up with what is called a bottle episode, set in one location."