Um, is this how we dance now?

OCinBuffalo

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Not as bad as the warnings suggested.

I enjoyed the fact that the woman in the fuchsia top didn't see a need to wear a bra.

I bet all these chicks are fantastic in bed.

Perhaps not. I thought it best to error on the side of caution.

However, this is exploitable. We can use this to make fun a particularly bad defense we beat this year. And...knocking on wood, let's hope our defense doesn't look like this. The end of the video looks like the Miami Dolphins defense when Kyle Williams scored a goal line TD. 

On 8/2/2018 at 5:11 AM, OCinBuffalo said:

EDIT: Look, that's the best title I can think of, I am sure you all could do much better....BEFORE you actually watch the clip. AFTER? Yeah, you come up with a thread title.

EDIT 2: Turning on the volume MAKES IT WORSE! You have been told. 

WARNING! Put down your beverage down. DO NOT watch this video in a meeting. This is not safe for anyone, at any place, at any time. If people at work look over your shoulder and this is on your screen? You can expect a meeting with HR, or a lot of explaing to your family/friends.

I haven't truly LOLed in a whole week. Then I saw the above. 

Hey mods, move this to PPP or whatever, because you can't handle the not-so-fresh feeling this absurdity gives you. Feel free to hide your shame. I honestly wouldn't blame you. But, if there ever was anything on the internet that truly encapsulated "Off the Wall"? This is it.

Oh, and read the "caption" below the video. Yeah, in this one case, the words are = to the worth of the picture.

Dawn of possession ??

Nerds. Come on. The Kegels were flowing.  Nobody has mentioned it yet, but pretty orgasmic (of course only on their part).  But, I will cut you guys some slack... You guys probably never seen a women (I use women loosely outside the one in purple) experience one. 

I don't know what's worse... Them dancing orgasmically, then falling all over themselves in the end or you guys:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois