Bills Training Camp on Sirus XM Ch. 88 right now (repeat tonight)

I listened to most of it today. I like those guys for the most part. They were pretty positive. They have always been pretty positive on McDermott & Beane. Accept for the Peterman debacle ? they had 4 Under the radar picks. Brandon Reilly, Kairi Lee, T Johnson (cb) and Redmond (c). They were very high on our draft class. They interviewed McDermott, Beane, Kyle, Edmonds, Hyde, Tre/Volente Davis & McCarron . Overall it was very positive and well done. They love how hard the team plays for McDermott. McDermott, Beane & Kyle talked up Adolphus Washington big time. They all Said he’s turned the corner. 

20 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

McDermott, Beane & Kyle talked up Adolphus Washington big time. They all Said he’s turned the corner. 

Is this true? If so, it's extremely surprising to me. Everything I've seen has indicated Washington has been unimpressive and is on the roster bubble. Through five training camp practices, I have yet to read a single positive word about Washington's play.

I hope this IS true. Having a quality 3-tech in line to replace Kyle next year would be awesome. I have my doubts, though.