Jason LaCanfora and Peter King reports from Bills camp

On 8/1/2018 at 2:53 AM, Kelly the Dog said:

I didn't read it but there was only one thing I sort of agreed with, and he pulled that one thing out of his ass, and when he talked about x he assumed y was a fact when it was an opinion and that 4th or 5th thing was just flat wrong. 

On 8/1/2018 at 4:18 AM, Kelly the Dog said:

Don't really know what to elucidate on, I didn't read the article and stated that I didn't read the article.

"I didn't read it"...

Then you go on to comment on what you agreed with and facts vs assumptions list the "4th or 5th thing" was wrong.

Either this is top level trolling/humor, or our definitions of reading and then commenting are different.

8 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

AJ is a middling talent by NFL standards and exists on this roster solely to pass time until Josh Allen is the man.

If/when Josh Allen proves he isn't the man, we'll be looking for another QB to be the man, and it won't be AJ.

A J McCarron's ceiling is still unknown at the NFL level and his college achievements are as good If not better then every QB in the 2018 draft class in my humble opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

"I didn't read it"...

Then you go on to comment on what you agreed with and facts vs assumptions list the "4th or 5th thing" was wrong.

Either this is top level trolling/humor, or our definitions of reading and then commenting are different.

I realized after I responded that it was likely intended as Sar Chasm parodying some responses