Eeriely quiet @ OneBills Drive

51 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I just look at MLB as a position we literally just addressed.  Doesn't seem to fit the need.  I'd be more inclined to take a flier on a receiver who's fallen down a depth chart - or an offensive lineman.  

Agree on most of your points but Edmunds can play both inside and outside. It’s a moot point signing Robinson. I like he also can play multiple LB positions

On 7/22/2018 at 11:42 AM, MJS said:

If he wants to play in Buffalo. You can't just force free agents to sign.

Plus, if Bowman can't make a 90 man roster around the enitre league, what does that say? Could say a couple things: 1) he wants too much money, 2) he doesn't want to go through all the off-season programs, like OTA's and training camp, 3) he is viewed as not very good anymore, 4) he is waiting for a team to have a starter injured so he can come in and be a starter.

I don't think the Bills will make many moves until cuts start happening around the league.

Wait....so real life isn’t Madden, like half the board BILLieves?

4 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Agree on most of your points but Edmunds can play both inside and outside. It’s a moot point signing Robinson. I like he also can play multiple LB positions

I think they want him inside though. We played about 60 percent nickel last year so they'd probably prefer a thumper SAM than moving Edmunds between positions depending on formation. Humber and the other guys will compete for that spot I think

6 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

flexibility is the mantra at McBeanes OBD.

good pickup