Demulling signed with Lions for 2 years

wwovince

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are so many people getting all uptight that we are not spending cap money frivolously. I will wait until we are a couple of weeks into the preseason before I get all riled up about a crappy offseason. Shouldn't everyone be counting their buttons or something.

DOOOOOMED ! :w00t:

Was DeMulling any better than Tucker ? I'm not pretending to know, like many here who go by internet scouting reports. What did McNally have to say about him ?

The wai-ai-ting is the hardest part. I have to think the Bills still have someone in mind. I want good run blockers, first and foremost.

Demulling was reportedly a better pass blocker, from what I read. Well, was he or not ?

Still several Guards and Tackles out there.

Vincent maybe an upgrade to Anderson.  But Anderson is a serious upgrade to any guard on our squad except maybe CV.  The Ravens have serious firepower on their Oline.  The problem is they have no QB and had terrible WR's.

277269[/snapback]

so ignore the guy who is better and sign the guy he replaced..........can't say i follow that logic......

vincent is the better guard and anderson LOST his job in baltimore..........they had no interest in retaining him, for good reason........he was the weak link on that line.........

but you are right on one thing - the scary thing is he would be an upgrade over the 3rd rate talent we currently have at LG..........

so ignore the guy who is better and sign the guy he replaced..........can't say i follow that logic......

vincent is the better guard and anderson LOST his job in baltimore..........they had no interest in retaining him, for good reason........he was the weak link on that line.........

but you are right on one thing - the scary thing is he would be an upgrade over the 3rd rate talent we currently have at LG..........

277672[/snapback]

Say it, you know you want to....

Say it, you know you want to....

277681[/snapback]

see my soon to be warmly received post on demulling's contract........you'll love it, and surely disagree as you "stay the course" and "trust TD and mcnally".....don't listen to the rambles of an average fan when those guys never make mistakes..........

see my soon to be warmly received post on demulling's contract........you'll love it, and surely disagree as you "stay the course" and "trust TD and mcnally".....don't listen to the rambles of an average fan when those guys never make mistakes..........

277687[/snapback]

I'm quivering in anticipation.