Demulling signed with Lions for 2 years

wwovince

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its interesting, the Bills are clearing the cap space for someone...here's hoping that we can still land Shelton.

At this point, I'd be willing to part with a 3rd rounder for him...keep Teague and center and then draft the best available Guard to compete with Gandy and Tucker for that LG spot.

I'm glad the Bills didn't break the bank for a guard anyway.  I'm sure he's a great player, but I think his value is a little inflated based on the line that he played on.

277177[/snapback]

we'll see how inflated it was shortly.......given the length of the deal i don't think his contract will prove to be that out of line, but the signing bonus and salary will be the meat.........

we'll see how inflated it was shortly.......given the length of the deal i don't think his contract will prove to be that out of line, but the signing bonus and salary will be the meat.........

277179[/snapback]

Yeah I know what you're saying about the economics of it. I was just talking in general about his perceived value to fans.

Its kind of dissapointing that at the start of free agency, the list of available gurads was pretty extesive and many of us felt we would definitely get one of those names, especially since its an obvious need.

A few weeks later and we have Gandy to show for it, with slim pickings left. Still, I have faith in the OBD braintrust, its wavering, but still there.

Damn it!

He would have helped the offensive line. I really was hoping the Bills picked him up. I'm not sure who is left in FA for a guard? I'm hoping TD can find us a starting guard in FA so we don't have to use a draft pick on one and plug in a rookie.

sh--!