Luke Cage-woke crap

I tried to watch the second season of Luke Cage because I’m a fanboy of comics... can anyone make a fricken superhero show/movie without making it some SJW woke bullshat?! 1 episode in and they have 2 race baiting libtards in Jamele Hill and Michael Smith doing a cameo. Hopefully everyone dies at the end of this season. Whelp, here’s to hoping Ant-man and the Wasp can at least make a non-political statement for comic entertainment. 

Ant-Man and the Wasp features a strong feminist message that Ant-Man is not just unnecessary but counter-productive, and Wasp has to clean up his messes.

No, I'm not making that up.  Evangeline Lilly demanded that as part of her agreement to do the movie.

Hope this makes your head completely explode.  Literally, completely explode, so you'll never post again.

• Haha (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Ant-Man and the Wasp features a strong feminist message that Ant-Man is not just unnecessary but counter-productive, and Wasp has to clean up his messes.

No, I'm not making that up.  Evangeline Lilly demanded that as part of her agreement to do the movie.

Hope this makes your head completely explode.  Literally, completely explode, so you'll never post again.

Thanks for the heads up. I can’t wait to see your reaction to the red wave coming this fall and Trump kicking butt for another 6 years. Take care. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Thanks for the heads up. I can’t wait to see your reaction to the red wave coming this fall and Trump kicking butt for another 6 years. Take care. 

I knew there was a reason I had you blocked.  You're one of the nitwits that thinks I'm a liberal.  :lol:

31 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

My guess is that you hate minorities and dislike the fact that their unemployment is at an all time low. You would rather big daddy keep them dependent and on the plantation. We all know you’re a racist at heart. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I knew there was a reason I had you blocked.  You're one of the nitwits that thinks I'm a liberal.  :lol:

Much love. Your wit is as shallow as your ideals. Keep up the good work. 

Just now, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

My guess is that you hate minorities and dislike the fact that their unemployment is at an all time low. You would rather big daddy keep them dependent and on the plantation. We all know you’re a racist at heart. 

I'm an anti-Trump racist oppressing minorities because...Ant-Man?

Please...do go on...  

LegitimateImpeccableAmericanwigeon-size_

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm an anti-Trump racist oppressing minorities because...Ant-Man?

Please...do go on...  

LegitimateImpeccableAmericanwigeon-size_

Hahhahaha, the fact you posted a gif of John Stewart is priceless. I don’t need to say anymore. You go girl!

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Maybe we should band together and attack the mods, bacause even after you blocked me, you are still able to see my posts. What do you say Mr. Poosey hat?

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain

12 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Hahhahaha, the fact you posted a gif of John Stewart is priceless. I don’t need to say anymore. You go girl!

Please...elaborate...

12 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Maybe we should band together and attack the mods, bacause even after you blocked me, you are still able to see my posts. 

Not their fault.  I'm slumming it tonight. Had a long day of helping Mexican immigrants get their green cards, so I thought I'd take it easy and look for the dumbest !@#$ing spud on the internet...

Hey, look...I found you!

Just now, DC Tom said:

Please...elaborate...

Not their fault.  I'm slumming it tonight. Had a long day of helping Mexican immigrants get their green cards, so I thought I'd take it easy and look for the dumbest !@#$ing spud on the internet...

Hey, look...I found you!

Coming from you, that’s a compliment. But I think any rational/logical person will notice that you are a liar at best, and you haven’t actually blocked me. Such is the way of the left. Lie for the greater good, because the end justifies the means.  Racists gonna be racist. Fight the good fight bro. Rock on. 

8 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Coming from you, that’s a compliment. But I think any rational/logical person will notice that you are a liar at best, and you haven’t actually blocked me. Such is the way of the left. Lie for the greater good, because the end justifies the means.  Racists gonna be racist. Fight the good fight bro. Rock on. 

You...think Osama bin Laden was Jewish, don't you?

I swear, for a racist-Nazi-bigot conservative, Tom is one hell of a woke SJW liberal.

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Be fair, his name was Osama bin Ladenstein before he shortened it and cut off his pigtails.

Now now, we all know that he was Colonel Ossman, and he fulfilled his CIA contract when he killed the butler in the drawing room with the candlestick before founding al Qaeda. Or something.

Edited by Koko78

29 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I swear, for a racist-Nazi-bigot conservative, Tom is one hell of a woke SJW liberal.

You forgot Zionist traitor.

30 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Now now, we all know that he was Colonel Ossman, and he fulfilled his CIA contract when he killed the butler in the drawing room with the candlestick before founding al Qaeda. Or something.

I thought he bombed the Liberty with a hypersonic cruise missile.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You forgot Zionist traitor.

True, but I doubt he could handle knowing about the Jew bee dance.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I thought he bombed the Liberty with a hypersonic cruise missile.

After the butler, before founding al Qaeda. He had to use the Liberty to practice attacking the Pentagon's 'No Parking' sign, before the real thing.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Someone named Luke woke up in a cage.  Which makes me a racist liberal Zionist Nazi chick, or something.  

Well, at least you aren't being labeled as some old Viet Kong mother of 13, yet.