Potential West Side Stadium

BillsNYC

The following question is NOT a slap at WNY!!!!!!!!!! I have stated many times that I love the reigon and would consider living there.

How did they let the area around Niagra Falls become a ghetto? Aren't there HUGE tourist dollars, and the potential for more?

276690[/snapback]

problem with NF NY is many-fold:

Ugly industrial sites on the river. Poor views of the falls. High Taxes. Love Canal.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The following question is NOT a slap at WNY!!!!!!!!!! I have stated many times that I love the reigon and would consider living there.

276690[/snapback]

I don't have hate for NYC either. I have enjoyed my visits there. I do not think, though, that the two regions are compatible politically and economically.

problem with NF NY is many-fold:

Ugly industrial sites on the river. Poor views of the falls. High Taxes. Love Canal.

I think there was also a problem with the Unions in Niagara County which turned off alot of developement. I believe there was an investigation on strong arm tactics a year or two ago.

So now the NFL is going to play that crap?  !@#$ THAT!  The Jets don't deserve a new Stadium, especially one that is paid for by us NY state taxpayers.  Why the hell should our state cough up $500 million when we are already broke and people are fleeing in droves?!?!  That's insane.

276492[/snapback]

I hate to burst your bubble, but I lived in NYC for 8 years, and all of the people there believe that Upstate New York can pretty much go to hell for all they care. ;)