Question About Accuracy

What % of the time can QB inaccuracy be fixed?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What % can be fixed?

• Very Rarely
    • Rarely
    • About half
    • Usually
    • Almost always

22 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Then how you do get the idea he is inaccurate? The "EXPERTS??". LOL Please just watch him yourself. Looks pretty damn accurate to me. 

That is exactly how I got the idea. I watched him myself. The 8 games I watched and my evaluation are all available on this forum and pre-date the Bills drafting him. 

On June 7, 2018 at 10:25 PM, Fadingpain said:

History has shown that accuracy problems like Allen has are rarely corrected at the next level.

The Bills are gambling that they can fix him and be the exception to the rule.

My thoughts exactly. It's a big risk, though.

16 hours ago, BB@Shooter said:

And what about when his mechanics are bad and he is perfectly on? Or when they are good and he is on? You make it sounds like he hits the bench with every other throw. Why not wait to see him throw the ball and use that? Or does that make too much sense? To actually see if he is better than what your mind has conjured up? Instead of taking information you selectively used to push your agenda? Their are professionals out there that are saying he will be very good, or has a chance at it. 

I watched Lombardi break down Allens film. Is the guy on downers or something?  That was hard to get through. Why did you leave out the good stuff Lombardi had to say? Oh right, it didn't fit your agenda. Funny how that works. I don't recall watching Walkman break down Allen, I will have to look for that. Why can't you guys wait to see Allen in person? You are only taking the information ou there that is negative and using it. Poor way of doing it, especially when he is a Bill. Wouldn't it be better if he suprised you and made the Bills better?

I haven't discounted the good things about Allen.

This thread is about accuracy issues and questioning if it's correctable.

Allen's unexplained accuracy issues are what I've commented on.

You're getting too worked up about it, just like oldmanfan was.

Relax.