Ravens Lose Final Two OTA Sessions Due to Offseason Rules Infractions

On 6/6/2018 at 4:30 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s really hard for me to pick a side on this...

on one hand, nfl front offices would work these guys 24/365 if they could.  

On the other hand, players they are getting absurd amounts of money to entertain and play a game.

There are thousands, perhaps millions of people who would happily be an nfl tackling dummy every day for much less... 

why don't you volunteer to join a contact practice? The owners are getting absurd amounts of money as well

20 hours ago, JaxBills said:

I agree with everything you said, and contend that the value they have as " entertainers" is how they had the finacies to afford the lawyers to fight for that padless practice.....lol

Yeah. It does make sense when you think about it.  They used some of their collective capital to cut back practice and lessen the wear and tear on their bodies.  

On 6/10/2018 at 5:02 PM, JaxBills said:

The nflpa picks it's own fights and lawyers.  Let's not make them out to be victims.    And yes, they as a union get to pick there collective priorities.  By definition that's how it works.  Off season time off was high on the list.  They got it.  So yes.  Fine the coach.  

I agree with everything you said, and contend that the value they have as " entertainers" is how they had the finacies to afford the lawyers to fight for that padless practice.....lol

I wasn't insinuating the players were victims. They were largely the beneficiaries of the owners largess. Victims no, glad recipients yes. That coupled with revenue growth of the league, they now will keep coming back for more...