Terence McGee

On 5/24/2018 at 1:02 PM, Shaw66 said:

If you remember Terence McGee, or if you don't, take a minute and watch the greatest kickoff return that didn't go for a touchdown in the history of the league.   The guy could play corner, too.  

3 hours ago, billspro said:

While we are remembering McGee, how about this performance. One of the best days for a corner in franchise history. Go to the 9 minute mark. 

McGee was probably the best kick returner I can remember since becoming a Bills fan. He was absolutely dominant at it for a few years. I think he was almost as good as Hester, he won't get the recognition though because those Bills teams were brutal. My favorite memory of him was the Bengals game. I actually had him as my defensive player in fantasy football that day, I think he was one of my leading point-getters on the day. 

9 hours ago, billspro said:

While we are remembering McGee, how about this performance. One of the best days for a corner in franchise history. Go to the 9 minute mark. 

Man he could move when he had a football in his hands.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/24/2018 at 4:08 PM, KD in CA said:

I think the term was invented for that play.   

The term was invented by trolls and adopted by those in closet.

On 5/25/2018 at 10:19 AM, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'd love to come across a cheap McGee jersey on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Terrence-McGee-24-Buffalo-Bills-Youth-Sizes-S-M-L-XL-Premier-Sewn-Jersey/191853865346?hash=item2cab61a982:m:m-11N_eXfWuRLJESsyZGKQA:sc:USPSFirstClass!93309!US!-1

Dang. Brand new Terrence McGee jersey for less than $12. Free shipping. Too bad those Bledsoe/JP/Trent era jersey's totally suck though.

And size is so small.

On 5/27/2018 at 12:06 AM, MJS said:

Man he could move when he had a football in his hands.

There were times when I felt our DBs were better at getting yards than our WRs and thought the DBs should be used more on sweeps, etc.