Buffalo's 2nd Round Pick

R. Rich

Did you ever see Patrick Duffy on Jeopardy?  He's pretty damn good too.

275490[/snapback]

Well, he was always the good Ewing son.....

It's funny to see celebs on those shows. There's always a 'hey, he/she is a lot smarter/dumber than I thought" moment.

It's funny to see celebs on those shows.  There's always a 'hey, he/she is a lot smarter/dumber than I thought" moment.

275508[/snapback]

Or "he/she is funnier/not as funny as I thought". Ever see Kelsey Grammer on a talk show? For a guy who is hysterical on Cheers and Frasier, he's horrible without a script.

I would be happy with Chris Spencer......

But I would rather have a guy we can groom for LT

275496[/snapback]

I'd be happy w/Spencer where he was taken, considering the picks made before that one. The offensive tackles were gone by that point:

Alex Barron (9th to the Redskins)

Jammal Brown (13th to the Texans)

Adam Terry (34th to the Browns)

Khalif Barnes (36th to the Bucs)

Wesley Britt (40th to the Saints)

There was no tackle left that was a better value than Spencer, the top rated center in this draft. We'd be very lucky to land Spencer in the 2nd.

I was bedridden with the flu once and watched $25,000 Pyramid reruns all week. 

Lavar Burton was absolutely unstoppable.  He is a first ballot celebs-on-game-shows HOFer.

275482[/snapback]

Don't forget Jamie Farr on The Gong Show.

I'd be happy w/Spencer where he was taken, considering the picks made before that one.  The offensive tackles were gone by that point:

Alex Barron (9th to the Redskins)

Jammal Brown (13th to the Texans)

Adam Terry (34th to the Browns)

Khalif Barnes (36th to the Bucs)

Wesley Britt (40th to the Saints)

There was no tackle left that was a better value than Spencer, the top rated center in this draft.  We'd be very lucky to land Spencer in the 2nd.

275515[/snapback]

I think it would be hard to pass on Munoz too.....

There was no tackle left that was a better value than Spencer, the top rated center in this draft. 

275515[/snapback]

Munoz is not as good a value as Spencer. I think people see things in Munoz that just aren't there. I don't think he is terrible, but just because he's the son of Anthony Munoz does not make him great, either. Take the 8th or 9th best tackle or take the best available center? Hmm...

Munoz is not as good a value as Spencer.  I think people see things in Munoz that just aren't there.  I don't think he is terrible, but just because he's the son of Anthony Munoz does not make him great, either.  Take the 8th or 9th best tackle or take the best available center?  Hmm...

275548[/snapback]

I agree with you that it should be Spencer.....

I am just thinking of what the bills MIGHT do.......it will be interesting if the bills can parlay a 2nd rounder out of Henry if they actually took both.....

Munoz is not as good a value as Spencer.  I think people see things in Munoz that just aren't there.  I don't think he is terrible, but just because he's the son of Anthony Munoz does not make him great, either.  Take the 8th or 9th best tackle or take the best available center?  Hmm...

275548[/snapback]

Yep. I picked him for Philly in the mock because the LB's I wanted were gone, last years pick of Andrews remains an injury question mark, plus the Eagle's two starting tackles are 10-year vets and that club has a bit of a reputation of 30 years old and out. Plus they have a fairly deep roster, and are a team that can afford to develop a Munoz. I discount the injury angle, and the Bills are not in so luxurious a position regarding OL's as the Eagles are.