Front Seven projections?

4 hours ago, Doc said:

True they'll be in a rotation, but technically someone has to start.  Maybe the question should be "where will these guys play?"  Hughes has been at RDE all along so you figure he stays there.  Lawson played RDE in college but the Bills put him at LDE last year, so that likely continues as well.  But where do you put Murphy?  He played RDE for the Redskins from what I can see.  Do you start him at RDE and have Hughes rotate?  Do you start him at LDE and let Lawson rotate?  Or do you let them start and have him rotate?

Same goes for DT.  Star will play 1-tech and Kyle will play 3-tech.  Both presumably will start.  Now do you play Phillips at 1-tech and some suggest, or 3-tech, hoping he's the next Kyle? 

Should have gotten Christian LaCouture if you wanted the next Kyle , they even went to the same school.

19 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I think Star's 50 million probably puts him on the field.

He was in the full rotation last year.  I'm not saying he's great, but the coaching staff saw something in him.

obviously there are some decent rotations available. and thats really cool and so much fun to watch on game day for me.
But if we are listing the advertised starters its easy

Lawson Lot Kyle Jerry.
But that may not be the 1st  line.
The 1st line will likely include Lawson and Star though.

LB ? not sure except they want Edmunds to succeed at MLB. I see more combo front seven packages  this year. also cool

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Should have gotten Christian LaCouture if you wanted the next Kyle , they even went to the same school.

He wasn't even drafted.  Where did he end up?

On 5/4/2018 at 5:44 PM, jr1 said:

Hughes, Phillips, Williams, Shaq

Alexander, Edmunds, Milano

excellent....them murphy in for shaq on passing downs...or more.  top 5 in sacks this year fo sho

On 5/5/2018 at 4:16 PM, Doc said:

I don't know much about Stanford, but he looks like a guy who has bounced-around a lot.  I guess they could get something out of him but I'm not expecting much until proven otherwise.

well we should be able to get a good idea about him during camp.