$20 Summer Concert Tickets from Live Nation

The Poojer

Todd Rundgren here in DC Wednesday night is tempting, although the seats are in the nosebleeds.  He played at the Birchmere, a much smaller venue, last year and that seems to be a better place for him.  The Warner Theater, where he's at Wednesday night, looks to have about a third of the available tickets sold, if that.

I looked at this concert when seats first went on sale and I think the cheapest were $65.

2 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Todd Rundgren here in DC Wednesday night is tempting, although the seats are in the nosebleeds.  He played at the Birchmere, a much smaller venue, last year and that seems to be a better place for him.  The Warner Theater, where he's at Wednesday night, looks to have about a third of the available tickets sold, if that.

I looked at this concert when seats first went on sale and I think the cheapest were $65.

I saw him at the Henrietta Dome arena for Rah 

23 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

I saw Todd on his last two tours and I was one of the few who liked the show. Why? Because Todd didn't do the review of greatest hits most of the fogeys came for.

Now this tour is with 2 (supposed to have been 3) original members of Utopia, and all the music will be Utopia songs. They play the Orpheum Theater  in Boston Sunday and for $20 I'm very tempted to go. But I am going to see the Breeders at House of Blues Boston Friday as well.

Also on my upcoming list of shows are Cake with Ben Folds and Simple Minds.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

I'd choose the Breeders as well.  So happy to have new music from them

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I saw Todd on his last two tours and I was one of the few who liked the show. Why? Because Todd didn't do the review of greatest hits most of the fogeys came for.

Now this tour is with 2 (supposed to have been 3) original members of Utopia, and all the music will be Utopia songs. They play the Orpheum Theater  in Boston Sunday and for $20 I'm very tempted to go. But I am going to see the Breeders at House of Blues Boston Friday as well.

Also on my upcoming list of shows are Cake with Ben Folds and Simple Minds.

Pretty good deal here in Buffalo. For those $20 tickets, you also get free admission into Darien lake that day. So if anyone is planning on talking the kids, that's a good way to save some money. You don't even have to go to the concert.