Deadwood fans!

jas lac

She was definitely pointing at Bullock, as Al was in the Jem putting his clothes on when she pointed

good point but I dont agree..I think she was anticipateing a duel so she was pointing at the doorway to the jem waiting to see what was comeing out.

Why was that hooker sticking her thumb up Al's ass???

1. Pleasure?

2. He is constipated?

3. She lost something up there?

4. Her hands were cold?

That was fuggin a little weird for my taste...

I think it was either to check on his prostate cancer or something that happened in the fight that flared his prostate cancer... she was checking for blood and inflmation

I think it is debatable who Trixie was pointing the rifle at.  My first thought was that she was pointing it at Bullock.

The real important question is:

Why was that hooker sticking her thumb up Al's ass???

1. Pleasure?

2. He is constipated?

3. She lost something up there?

4. Her hands were cold?

That was fuggin a little weird for my taste...

274555[/snapback]

Face it --Al likes it in the shoot (kinky)

But he did say down at the bar that it felt like a cannonball in his a**hole so maybe he was constapated.

But does Bullock leave town with Mrs Garrett?

Face it --Al likes it in the shoot (kinky)

But he did say down at the bar that it felt like a cannonball in his a**hole so maybe he was constapated.

But does Bullock leave town with Mrs Garrett?

274858[/snapback]

It appers that Bullock has decided to try out domestic life, for now at least. Seth gets all the women!

Thanks Charlton Heston, now they will never make that mistake again. Yeah, it was pointed at Al. What sense would it of made to get her boyfriend to help Bullock in the gunfight if she was just gonna turn around and be on Al's side.

274527[/snapback]

All those years of watching the Rifleman finally paid off. <_<

I think she was pointing at Al.

Has it ever been mentioned that Al has prostate cancer? Prostate cancer usually doesn't hurt. It looks more like he has a raging case of prostatitis which can be caused by a number of things including STDs. It hurts when he pisses, and when he gets a thumb in the ass (like a rectal exam) it puts him through the roof. The prostate is examined through the rectum.

RTB

P.S. Loved how he was lecturing while getting some helmet from his whore.

I watched last night...she was aiming at Al. They showed her raise the gun simply for dramatic effect. What do you want them to do, cut away from the faceoff of Al and Seth simply to show Trixie raise a gun and act tough? It would have made the scene cheesy.

I watched the new episode for the first time last night...

I've got to say, Jane had me laughing the entire episode.

I do agree that Trixie was aiming at the Gem, not at Bullock. Everyone was anticipating a shitstorm, so she was there ready to light someone up. I doubt she would've really cared who she shot, as long as it was to protect Star...seems like those two hit it off pretty well.

I watched last night...she was aiming at Al. They showed her raise the gun simply for dramatic effect. What do you want them to do, cut away from the faceoff of Al and Seth simply to show Trixie raise a gun and act tough? It would have made the scene cheesy.

276485[/snapback]

Riddle me this, then, if she's looking at Bullock as she utters, "Selfish *&^*^&^%" and then points her gun in the same direction where she is looking, how can she be pointing the gun at Al (who is still inside getting dressed)? Why weren't anyone else's guns drawn, until Johnny came out of the Jem?

Riddle me this, then, if she's looking at Bullock as she utters, "Selfish *&^*^&^%" and then points her gun in the same direction where she is looking, how can she be pointing the gun at Al (who is still inside getting dressed)?  Why weren't anyone else's guns drawn, until Johnny came out of the Jem?

276555[/snapback]

Thanks GG! I was hoping someone also caught Trixie's mutterings. I believe Trixie is in love with Sol, but she still has some co-dependent thing going with Al. If Bullock had to go to save both Sol and Al from harm, she was ready to take him out.

Riddle me this, then, if she's looking at Bullock as she utters, "Selfish *&^*^&^%" and then points her gun in the same direction where she is looking, how can she be pointing the gun at Al (who is still inside getting dressed)?  Why weren't anyone else's guns drawn, until Johnny came out of the Jem?

276555[/snapback]

I think the "selfish" comment was made towards Al for the fact that she is having to deal with all of this. Al is a very selfish person, Seth is not. And I think she is reffering to the selfishness of Al over the years.

She was way in back, so it didn't matter if she had her gun up or not. It mattered with the other guys because they were right there, face to face with Al and his guys, so they couldn't raise their guns without letting off the wrong intentions. She was in back and covering the overall situation. It makes no sense that she would be aiming it at Seth. She's p-ed off at Al still for "grabbing" her.

As I said, they had her raise her gun to make her look tough and bring drama (in my case comedy) to the scene.

The Gem was one of the longest continuously-operating entertainment venues in Deadwood, resurrecting itself after several fires and running strong to the turn of the century when a third fire in 1899 closed its doors for good. The Gem in its prime was said to take in $5,000 on most nights, and $10,000 on some, yet Swearengen died penniless. He left Deadwood soon after the 1899 fire and was killed not long after while trying to board a train in Denver’s rail yard.

Al Swearengen

I think the "selfish" comment was made towards Al for the fact that she is having to deal with all of this. Al is a very selfish person, Seth is not. And I think she is reffering to the selfishness of Al over the years.

276706[/snapback]

That could be your interpretation, but it would be wrong.

Trixie is mad at Bullock because she's holding him responsible for Sol getting shot. Plus, Bullock's stubborn stance to go back to the Gem risks Sol getting killed. There's no ambiguity about that.

That could be your interpretation, but it would be wrong.

Trixie is mad at Bullock because she's holding him responsible for Sol getting shot.  Plus, Bullock's stubborn stance to go back to the Gem risks Sol getting killed. There's no ambiguity about that.

276824[/snapback]

That could also be true...but I doubt she'd shoot him. I still think it was purely done for effect.