Bills' Kids' Day, 2018?

Are the Bills' still doing Kids Day this season, and if so has the game been announced?  I'm guessing it's the Panthers preseason game if past pattern holds, but I hate to assume.  I was working during last year's and would like to plan this one a bit more in advance.  My daughter would be absolutely thrilled and though my son isn't really a football fan he loves the stadium experience.  :)

5 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Are the Bills' still doing Kids Day this season, and if so has the game been announced?  I'm guessing it's the Panthers preseason game if past pattern holds, but I hate to assume.  I was working during last year's and would like to plan this one a bit more in advance.  My daughter would be absolutely thrilled and though my son isn't really a football fan he loves the stadium experience.  :)

If they do it, it will probably be the Bengals game since it’s at 4pm. Last year both home games were at 7pm so they had kids activities at both but didn’t do an official kids day. Panthers game is at 7pm so probably won’t be that one. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

If they do it, it will probably be the Bengals game since it’s at 4pm. Last year both home games were at 7pm so they had kids activities at both but didn’t do an official kids day. Panthers game is at 7pm so probably won’t be that one. 

Excellent point, thanks.  Given how Cinci helped us out last year, my daughter would be thrilled to see them.  Moreso then Carolina, I think.  Well, one can hope.  I just like how the last Kids' Day I went to was affordable, and was hoping for a repeat.

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:08 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I was just looking at my STH account and see Kid's Day is listed now as the Bengals game....

Benglas.JPG