Prediction: A Dark Horse Candidate To Start at RT

4 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Yeah I mean the posting here is basically on the "my feelings are factual" type basis. 

He was cut. They thought he was trash. 

I wouldn’t go that far.  They did traded up into the 6th round to get him, so they obviously saw more in him that the typical undrafted free agent types.  I did read that he failed to distinguish himself in preseason among the candidates to backup Soldier at the time

19 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

somebody has to and that's not even debatable. i think newhouse is an upgrade in pass pro and thought seantrel would do good there, but maybe they thought a lot of mc d to let him go.

we gotta have that position upgraded from mills. i'm hoping it goes(as of now)..dawkins / miller / bodine / groy/newhouse.

the day after the draft they need to establish the line and make them roomates or something to start the gelling process.

I very much like this post. Can Mills play swing Tackle or 3rd tackle? When is contract up ?

The O line should get defined as soon as they are able to do that.

Quality depth is still an issue with this lineup you present, and i can deal with : )

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I wouldn’t go that far.  They did traded up into the 6th round to get him, so they obviously saw more in him that the typical undrafted free agent types.  I did read that he failed to distinguish himself in preseason among the candidates to backup Soldier at the time

I will fall into the bucket that CSBill has pointed to ^
These guys do develop, and fitting into Castillo's game might be the switch for McDermott ?