Todd McShay: How 2018 QBs Grade VS Previous First Round Qbs

18 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I know he doesn't play well against the Bills, but generally he is just not that bad of a QB and keep in mind the last time anyone saw him he had his team at 8-5.

Tannehill seems to be a limited QB.  He can only dink and dunk and make short passes.

IMO Tannehill is slightly better than TT and I would consider that in the bottom 8 or 9 QBs.

2 hours ago, Manther said:

Tannehill seems to be a limited QB.  He can only dink and dunk and make short passes.

IMO Tannehill is slightly better than TT and I would consider that in the bottom 8 or 9 QBs.

Over a three year period he averaged 4,000 yards and 25 TDs, with highs of 4,200 yards and 27 TDs.

i don't want the guy, I don't think about the got, but if absolutely forced to I'd take those numbers.

They are easily a better team with him than without him.

I'd put closer to the middle which just isn't that bad.  Franchise? No.  Workable? Yes.

Great read on how "pro evaluators" miss things .. both those who made his list who busted (Gabbert, Locker, Manuel) .. but the list did not contain Wilson, Prescott, Cousins (granted not first round picks) ... but shows the coin flip that is the NFL draft.

5 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Over a three year period he averaged 4,000 yards and 25 TDs, with highs of 4,200 yards and 27 TDs.

i don't want the guy, I don't think about the got, but if absolutely forced to I'd take those numbers.

They are easily a better team with him than without him.

I'd put closer to the middle which just isn't that bad.  Franchise? No.  Workable? Yes.

I can’t disgree.  I would say he is somewhere between your opinion and mine.  

I agree I wouldn’t want Tannehill either.

• Like (+1) 1