Schofield: Best NFL Landing Spots for Top 5 QB Draft Prospects

Rosen is definitely the QB I want the most. I think he easily has the potential to be the best QB in this draft. I think he's the type of QB that has a good chance of turning a team into a playoff contender year in and year out (and even a SB contender in the right situation). 

I can't really remember ever feeling the Bills had a legitimate chance at a QB the caliber of Rosen before. I am all for doing what it take to get to #2 and draft this kid! 

It would be a nightmare (for me) to see him go to the NY Jets. I don't want the Bills to have to play against him in the AFC east. 

On 4/6/2018 at 6:16 PM, ganesh said:

ESPN will tear into us and give a F on every draft grade...Rodak will term us as 1-15 team...NFL Network will call us out for not using the two 1st rounders and compare us with NE on how they maneuvered the draft with their 2 1st rd picks and got their Franchise QB of the future...We will be criticized for drafting the two guys who tore their ACL and Menascus during private workouts as our two 1st rounders !!!!!!

And then we’ll make the playoffs.... ?

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Welcome to the Stupidest Part of the NFL Draft Process
As Josh Rosen recently learned, it’s time to criticize quarterback prospects for … having the same personality characteristics as Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers

We do it different here because we compare the guy we like to one of the greatest of all time to justify their flaws.  Then we make excuses for their shortcomings by comparing that to a bust. 

Like:

Rudolph = Brady cuz he looks good on the whiteboard for a rehearsed TV segment and even looks like him!

Who cares about hand size...EJ Manuel had big hands and he sucked. 

Mayfield = Brees because they are both short, he's also like Brady because he make a list! Rodgers is short too. 

So what if he got arrested, Cam Newton stole a computer once. 

So what if he is short. Ej Manuel was tall and he sucked. 

The logic is just ridiculous. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown