What it costs to move up

1 hour ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Yes, that is the best you could do.  But imagine what you could have done for those positions with those 2 first and 2 second round picks !   Somehow I feel that Beane and company are NOT going to spend anything more on wide receiver.  There are a lot of seasoned veteran WR's looking for work. They have known NFL abilities and they might clobber together several one-trick ponies and shuffle these guys in and out of the lineup.

I would rather watch a legit Qb prospect playing Qb in Buffalo for first time in 3 decades than a good Mike or Will and a DT.  Why do you need those extra picks when adequate vetran players can fill needs like your point on Wrs?  By moving up they will have a full compliment of picks by also grabbing a qb in a position they would not have been able to otherwise.  Seems like a win, win.

Edited by Mat68

8 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

OP has an agenda I don't agree with.  Gunner seems to think there is already a deal in place with the Giants, perhaps contingent on who the Browns take at 1.  A price "somewhere in between" is most plausible.

i have been of the same mind as Gunner. we are both only guessing though ;)

• Like (+1) 1