Peter King MMQB: 4/2/18.

PIZ

5 hours ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Not a Jackson fan ... but as time goes on it could just be that the Rosen/Mayfield interest is a massive smoke screen for Jackson, the hidden #1 choice by the team all along. 

and this is part of the intrigue. Because, it surely is possible.
I think Giants and Bills know each others game though.

10 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Only the Cleveland Browns could be stupid enough to draft a 4th round calibre prospect 1st overall. 

If they have any clue, I have to believe that this is all smoke and they're hoping that if someone else really likes Allen that they'll trade up to get him because I don't see anyways a QB with decision making and accuracy problems who was a mediocre college QB can be the #1 pick in the draft. 

I bet everyone over drafts QBs this year and every year.Not one is truly NFL ready. cuz College doesn't prep them generally speaking. One read spread offense from shotgun yay..
Darnold is a project. and he is considered the 1st pick generally.

all projects that need to be in strong program that understands how to develop and knows what potentials can be fortuitous for that particular program

#crapshoot this year

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Not a Jackson fan ... but as time goes on it could just be that the Rosen/Mayfield interest is a massive smoke screen for Jackson, the hidden #1 choice by the team all along. 

I've been thinking the same thing.  Get everyone thinking you're going up for Rosen, while keeping their real interest hidden.  I hope not though, but I trust the process.

• Like (+1) 1