2018 QB's as Super Heroes

Mickey

Because we live in a culture besotted with Marvel and DC hero worship, perhaps we can better understand GQD'18 (the Great Quarterback Debate of 2018) if we were to determine which superhero each QB is most like. Besides its Friday and I have run out of work to do. There are only so many people you can sue in one day. 

Josh Rosen: Aquaman, because, yeah he looks good and all but summoning fish? Really? How you going to save the world with fish?

Josh Allen: Hulk, because he has unreal strength that is uncontrolled and too often employed to little or no effect. Throws some of the most powerful incompletions in the game. Ever.

Sam Darnold: Wolverine because he is fierce but has trouble holding on to the ball, those knuckle sword blades interfere with his grip.

Baker Mayfield: Spiderman, the shortest of the superheroes and because he does so much with so little. So you can spin webs, big deal. Yet the stuff he can do with those webs, wow!

Lamar Jackson: Flash, because he is fast but no one knows just how fast.

Mason Rudolph: Batman, because he has a lot of tools but not much talent.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Because we live in a culture besotted with Marvel and DC hero worship, perhaps we can better understand GQD'18 (the Great Quarterback Debate of 2018) if we were to determine which superhero each QB is most like. Besides its Friday and I have run out of work to do. There are only so many people you can sue in one day. 

Josh Rosen: Aquaman, because, yeah he looks good and all but summoning fish? Really? How you going to save the world with fish?

Josh Allen: Hulk, because he has unreal strength that is uncontrolled and too often employed to little or no effect. Throws some of the most powerful incompletions in the game. Ever.

Sam Darnold: Wolverine because he is fierce but has trouble holding on to the ball, those knuckle sword blades interfere with his grip.

Baker Mayfield: Spiderman, the shortest of the superheroes and because he does so much with so little. So you can spin webs, big deal. Yet the stuff he can do with those webs, wow!

Lamar Jackson: Flash, because he is fast but no one knows just how fast.

Mason Rudolph: Batman, because he has a lot of tools but not much talent.

I'd call Baker(Captain America), everyone's favorite . Mason Rudolph(Iron Man), looks the part. Josh Allen(Thor), Norse God like. Josh Rosen(Hawkeye), pinpoint accuracy. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Good post Mickey. Always nice to see your Berner avatar. :thumbsup:

Good ol' Rufus, passed away 3 years ago at the age of 12, pretty good for a Berner. I now have a 2 year old Berner, we named her Mazie because it rhymes with crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Good ol' Rufus, passed away 3 years ago at the age of 12, pretty good for a Berner. I now have a 2 year old Berner, we named her Mazie because it rhymes with crazy.

Ours - Derek also lived to 12. He had hip dysplasia pretty bad and we had to put him down. Saddest day of my life.