Moving Into the 2018 Season, The Best Compilation of the End of the 2017 Out There IMO

T&C

25 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

The very best video i’ve seen all year. Fantastic it brought a tear to my eyes. What great season of emotion and determination. Also the snow game against the colts was so epic and fun. 

It got me too and probably thousands upon thousands of others. One thing is for sure, we will all remember where we were when that happened. The wife actually came in to check on me... I was pretty loud :-)

I still get choked up watching that video....

Any Bills fans here asking "was it worth making the playoffs?", watch this video.

Watch Kyle Williams reaction. Watch fellow Bills fans reactions. Watch all the grown men and women brought to tears. Look at what it meant to this entire city and collective fan base. 

Yes, it was worth making the playoffs. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I still get choked up watching that video....

Any Bills fans here asking "was it worth making the playoffs?", watch this video.

Watch Kyle Williams reaction. Watch fellow Bills fans reactions. Watch all the grown men and women brought to tears. Look at what it meant to this entire city and collective fan base. 

Yes, it was worth making the playoffs. 

I had showed a different version of this to one of my best friends, who happens to be a cowgirls fan, and it choked him up too. Basically what he said was "wow, holy....",  keeping it in the coc here.

• Like (+1) 1