Browns QB

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What’s the biggest difference between Tyrod and those 3? I’m not saying, I’m just saying...

The difference is those 3 teams are loaded with All pro/pro bowlers all over the field. Its not even close how much better those teams are. 

1 minute ago, dbflaBill said:

The difference is those 3 teams are loaded with All pro/pro bowlers all over the field. Its not even close how much better those teams are. 

Better take a second look at that Brown's roster and project what it will look like after the draft. This isn't the 2016 Browns.

4 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

Let it go, he's gone.  You just hijacked your own thread...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dbflaBill said:

its just a confusing signing. Kessler or Hogan could easily be the number 2. I agree itd be crazy for them to pass on a qb. But they have passed on wentz and watson two years in a row. Anything is possible. 

Have you seen Kessler or Hogan play?

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

One read always picked running over throwing. Never once heard him blame himself, throw the dam ball. Run Tyrod run. Make him be a QB. 3 and out. Non existent in most real big games. Threw the race card when asked what the problem is with why fans are not supportive of him enough. He was chosen by Rex. Just my opinion

...and that made you clench your sphincter right? the fact that people are still pining for Peterman, is quite telling. but that's ok. the first QB to take us to the playoffs in almost 20 yrs, we just ran out of town hah...oh wait, TT played no role in their wins, just losses. I forgot. 

perhaps you should look up the meaning of cognitive dissonance. 

Edited by 87168
  • Like (+1) 1