New here

5 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jets fan here. Not looking to troll or anything like that. Just genuinely enjoy talking football with other fan bases. Been following the site for awhile and look forward to chopping it up over some sports.

think we all can agree this draft is going to be crazy for the AFC Easts future.

Is Jimmy Hoffa now in the parking lot? Or did they move him inside Mets-Life stadium.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I appreciate the warm welcome guys. Gotta admit, I expected to get grilled when I signed up being that I root for a division rival but you guys seem pretty cool. 

Pats fans would of went ape sh*t lol. I honestly haven’t met a single decent Pats fan. They are all full of it.

They are also the shitbag Bruins, Celtics and worst of all the PED Red Sux fans- Go Yankees and f them all!

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I appreciate the warm welcome guys. Gotta admit, I expected to get grilled when I signed up being that I root for a division rival but you guys seem pretty cool. 

Pats fans would of went ape sh*t lol. I honestly haven’t met a single decent Pats fan. They are all full of it.

We're really mean to well meaning pats fan because... We can. And you have a baller sn

• Like (+1) 1

He has been on here for a few days now....can we start slamming him yet?

16 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

My two worthless brothers are Jests fans....you wont get any grief from me.

19 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

My two worthless brothers are Jests fans....you wont get any grief from me.

My dad's a dolphin's fan. Basically a would be Patriots bandwagon fan in this generation.

I'm called him out on him when I was like.. 10. Whole rest of the family is Bills, I'm not letting that die on my watch. 

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

Welcome @Patriot Killa, I like the name :thumbsup: 

Hate to admit it, but I think you all are headed in the right direction; obviously your future QB will be the key.

The Bills and Jets have one thing in common (beside needing a future franchise QB) - we had to rid our teams of Rex Ryan stench.  What a useless coach who demonstrated complete inability to adjust his defense once everyone else caught on to it.  Either that or he never realized everyone else figured out how to beat his 'vaunted' defensive scheme.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Welcome @Patriot Killa, I like the name :thumbsup: 

Hate to admit it, but I think you all are headed in the right direction; obviously your future QB will be the key.

The Bills and Jets have one thing in common (beside needing a future franchise QB) - we had to rid our teams of Rex Ryan stench.  What a useless coach who demonstrated complete inability to adjust his defense once everyone else caught on to it.  Either that or he never realized everyone else figured out how to beat his 'vaunted' defensive scheme.

Very true. His first two years here were great! Exotic blitzes and could at the very least give Brady fits..problem is he couldn’t adjust. He would call blitzes and get burned deep in coverage. Guy was a joke after you get past the initial honey moon stage where everything seem good.

32 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Very true. His first two years here were great! Exotic blitzes and could at the very least give Brady fits..problem is he couldn’t adjust. He would call blitzes and get burned deep in coverage. Guy was a joke after you get past the initial honey moon stage where everything seem good.

What is going on with your team?

image.thumb.png.1f2b520dc3449e951d9d9925ac1e2319.png

image.thumb.png.b08352f24445153eb987dd3c374acf16.png

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

What is going on with your team?

image.thumb.png.1f2b520dc3449e951d9d9925ac1e2319.png

image.thumb.png.b08352f24445153eb987dd3c374acf16.png

No clue about the John Mara comments. It was reported  the same day of the trade, that we did contact the Browns and Giants. A “WTF” situation to say the least....not sure what the deal is there.

And it seems like Chris Johnson didn’t want Suh here and requested we pull the offer. I’m cool with that one. Big money for a 31 year old DE is pointless when you are rebuilding like we are..I understand the interest in him though.

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

No clue about the John Mara comments. It was reported  the same day of the trade, that we did contact the Browns and Giants. A “WTF” situation to say the least....not sure what the deal is there.

And it seems like Chris Johnson didn’t want Suh here and requested we pull the offer. I’m cool with that one. Big money for a 31 year old DE is pointless when you are rebuilding like we are..I understand the interest in him though.

Interesting that he and your gm were not on the same page. Not that the GM has to clear their moves with the owner, but that is a large offer apparently...The GMs seat might be getting a bit toasty...

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Interesting that he and your gm were not on the same page. Not that the GM has to clear their moves with the owner, but that is a large offer apparently...The GMs seat might be getting a bit toasty...

Been warm for a minute.. I honestly am starting to think it has to do with the fact we gave Suh and his agent a time limit to get back to us and they didn’t..so we decided to pull the offer. Chris has publicly stated “stepping in” is way overstating it.

we wouldn’t pay ASJ a few extra bucks to keep him. Seems we are standing firm in FA this year..which is new.

Edited by Patriot Killa

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Been warm for a minute.. I honestly am starting to think it has to do with the fact we gave Suh and his agent a time limit to get back to us and they didn’t..so we decided to pull the offer. Chris has publicly stated “stepping in” is way overstating it.

we wouldn’t pay ASJ a few extra bucks to keep him. Seems we are standing firm in FA this year..which is new.

So this is an important question - Yankees or mets fan?

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

So this is an important question - Yankees or mets fan?

I don’t follow baseball much. Whole family does though. I grew up watching a young Jeter and the Yankees when my family would tune it, but as I got older I found it less and less interesting to sit through. So if I had to pick one i’d say the Yankees.

I do however follow Basketball. Portland Trail Blazer fan. Love Damian Lillard 

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

you were lucky to have the honey moon stage. 

Has to be the best non pats AFCE teams during Pats dominance

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

you were lucky to have the honey moon stage. 

Has to be the best non pats AFCE teams during Pats dominance

We had a stacked team ready to go. #1 Defense #1 Rushing attack and a top notch offensive line...hell with a slightly better QB I think we could of seen a super bowl in 2009 or 2010. 

Beating Manning and the Colts and then Brady and the Pats back-to-back on the road has to be one of my proudest moment as a fan.