Speculation...Hughes to Giants???

Hebert19

10 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I actually think the Giants trading JPP was also a money move.  Given that, I'd argue they are not going to take on Hughes.  We'll still have to see how this plays out but at this point, I don't see the Giants moving out of 2 unless it at 5 in front of the Colts.  Denver owns that pick but they might like Chubb too unless they take a QB.  Just a lot of variables and situations to think about right now.  Maybe the Giants want to blow this whole thing up and the winning now thing was just smoke, who knows.  They are certainly not one play away and stacking picks could be prudent for them.  But who knows.  

Trading Lawson is trading a 1st round pick, a cheaper 1st round pick. Combine it with 12 and 22, the Giants are getting 3 #1 picks. 

I think they traded JPP and are eyeing Chubb, though.

6 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Trading Lawson is trading a 1st round pick, a cheaper 1st round pick. Combine it with 12 and 22, the Giants are getting 3 #1 picks. 

I think they traded JPP and are eyeing Chubb, though.

If the Giants are switching to a 34 as reported I doubt Lawson would be high on their list.  But certainly agree that Chubb IS high on their board.

Edited by NewEraBills