How about a trade for Amari Cooper?

#34fan

What exactly are we trading to get him?  I doubt very seriously Oakland wants to just give him away for a 3rd and 5th round pick.

We need the draft capital to get the QB at #2 or #3.  

Next year when we have $90 million in cap space we address the other needs. 

They did sign Jordy....to mentor Amari. The WR crew in Oakland was running sloppy routes, making big drops and acting like a bunch of prima donnas in the process. Jordy is the definition of a professional. His role is to lead a talent like Amari to be the best version of himself. No way the Raiders make that move.

4 hours ago, KRT88 said:

What exactly are we trading to get him?  I doubt very seriously Oakland wants to just give him away for a 3rd and 5th round pick.

4 hours ago, KRT88 said:

I thought it'd be an interesting thought to entertain, considering the success AJ had with Amari at ALA...

Stranger things have happened... It would be a very bold move to try to acquire AC...

4 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Couple of drops? He led the league.

I chose not to lay blame him for all of them at his feet... Carr wasn't exactly stellar last year... What if the chemistry isn't there?.