Wacko Jacko near baknrupt and possibly suicidal?

Elvis died in 1977.  So you're telling me from 1962 on, Presley only had 3 or 4 hits?  Go back and check again.

271557[/snapback]

That's right. I used the term "big" hits. He may have made a few minor dents in the Billboard chart because of sales to Elvis loyalists.

Suspicious Minds, In the Ghetto, and Hunk of Burnin' Love were about the only original big hits after 1962. Can you name some others? These three all came in the late 60's and early 70's following his 1968 comeback special. He had some minor short-lived movie hits like Viva Las Vegas in the early to mid 60's, but hardly anything that became a rock classic.

Go ahead. Try to name his "big" post-1962 hits.

That's right. I used the term "big" hits. He may have made a few minor dents in the Billboard chart because of sales to Elvis loyalists.

Suspicious Minds, In the Ghetto, and Hunk of Burnin' Love were about the only original big hits after 1962. Can you name some others?  These three all came in the late 60's and early 70's following his 1968 comeback special. He had some minor short-lived movie hits like Viva Las Vegas in the early to mid 60's, but hardly anything that became a rock classic.

Go ahead. Try to name his "big" post-1962 hits.

271608[/snapback]

I knew I forgot a couple. Kentucky Rain and Don't Cry Daddy made the national charts and were given a fair amount of airplay on rock radio. Still, he was not a rock pioneer in any sense of the word after 1962. He had become a parody of himself. Same with MJ.

I knew I forgot a couple. Kentucky Rain and Don't Cry Daddy made the national charts and were given a fair amount of airplay on rock radio. Still, he was not a rock pioneer in any sense of the word after 1962. He had become a parody of himself. Same with MJ.

271641[/snapback]

I was counting 1962 as part of the last 15 years. :blush:

I'd be willing to bet something like this will come out eventually. He was never allowed to have a childhood. Probably explains why he's been regressing as an adult.

271597[/snapback]

Worst case of arrested development to come down the pike in many a year.

That's why he's having second helpings on the children now.

Next we'll learn from his publicist that he's a vegetarian and Neverland is just where he eats his fresh young dates.

Is it my imagination, but has his skin become whiter than that of his defense lawyers?

He's now "glow-in-the-dark" white. That's scary.

Freaky Michael. Freaky. It's "One-a-Day" vitimins you should be taking - not the 55 gallon skin bleach treatments.

On second thought, what the Hell! Go ahead Michael. Have some more plastic surgery. Afterall, I can't think of anyone I'd rather have go under the knife than you. You really should get you mouth looking a purdy as you can, 'cause it'll come in handy when you're wearing stripped pajamas.