Charles Robinson: Bills Looking to Move into the Top Five - Deal Could Take Place at Owners' Meetings

1 minute ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Talks are intense now. I don't get the point of this article. Texting and face chat via laptop and smart phones are possible in 2018.

Plenty of decisions to be made as teams make acquisitions in UFA and then reassess teams needs.  Talks then end up in deals getting done as the draft gets closer and the next place team execs will gather together is in Orlando.  It's not that hard to understand. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Plenty of decisions to be made as teams make acquisitions in UFA and then reassess teams needs.  Talks then end up in deals getting done as the draft gets closer and the next place team execs will gather together is in Orlando.  It's not that hard to understand. 

Stop being condescending. Stupid to add.

2 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

If all want a QB we must get to 3 at the minimum.   We don't need 2.  We just need 3 and we can let everything else work itself out.  We get to three and we are promised one of the top 3.  That's all that matters.  I have my preference but at the end of the day, I'd be satisfied with either Rosen, Darnold, or Mayfield.  Just get me one of them if you are trading up this far.  Anything else is a failure IMO.

Assuming either the Browns or Giants are taking Barkley, which I believe to be the case, I think if we move up to #3 we will be taking the 2nd QB off the board.