Irv

Likely Next Move - Trade 22nd and 12th

8 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

If you can come up with an original thought, start a thread.  You might like it.    

If your thread starter was anything remotely similar to original thought, it would not need the Captain Obvious title now would it?  I come up with original thoughts all the time. Unlike you I can generally find an existing thread that the original thought belongs in. You see, this board has this ground-breaking feature called "Search".  If I had your unoriginal thought, I would have used this search feature to post in any of the following rather than creating a thread:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

There are examples of draft trades made that nearly EXACTLY represent the chart. I'm talking, LAST YEAR and 2016.

Browns (#12 - 1200) trade with Texans(#25 & Future 1st - 1140).
Bills (#10 - 1300) trade with Chiefs (#27, #91, Future 1st - 1236), depending on how you want to value a next year's pick. #10 to #27
Seahawks (700) to Falcons (720) pick, pretty darned close. #26 to #31

In 2016, a trade between Tenn (#15 & #76 - 1260) and Cleveland (#8 & #176 - 1421) pretty much exact to the chart, moving a #8 for a #15.

In 2016, a trade between Bears (#11 & #106 - 1332) and Bucs (#9 - 1350).

It gets hard to value picks that are out of the first round or that consider next year's pick because you are getting into salary cap issues, into NPR of assets and the such. But most 1st round moves are pretty close to the JJ chart.

So please, stop already. You are embarrassing yourself. What you proposed is pretty idiotic. What I did at least reaches the realm of what is probable.

JJ Values make no sense in most of those trades, especially when you look at trading into the top 12, even more so into the top 5. The team trading down is getting less value than the team moving up? No. It isn't based in reality since the wage scale came into effect.

And you conveniently skipped LA Rams moving to #1 and Philly moving to #2 for QBs. I wonder why...

Rams: #15, #43, #45, #76, Future 1, Future 3 - 2670

Titans: #1, #113, #177 - 3088.6

Eagles: #8, #77, #100, Future 1, Future 2 - 2159

Browns: #2, Future 5 - 2621

If Teams were following the JJ Chart then only 1 of the 6 deals outlined would have gone through. You don't move back for less value than you have.

5 hours ago, simool said:

If your thread starter was anything remotely similar to original thought, it would not need the Captain Obvious title now would it?  I come up with original thoughts all the time. Unlike you I can generally find an existing thread that the original thought belongs in. You see, this board has this ground-breaking feature called "Search".  If I had your unoriginal thought, I would have used this search feature to post in any of the following rather than creating a thread:

Nobody pays attention to you.  You're boring.  

39 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

Whats wrong Sally cannot take a little constructive criticism?

You basically just named your own sickness. All of these duplicative threads are about getting attention.  Rather than having a board that is logically organized with many topics thoroughly discussed, we get the ADHD board that you see now. Its not all you for sure, but there appear to alot like you.

Whenever someone needs their attention fix, hey lets just create a thread regardless of how many already exist on the topic.

You know, I prefer boring. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Badthingsman said:

Don't get mad because he's right.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, simool said:

Whats wrong Sally cannot take a little constructive criticism?

You basically just named your own sickness. All of these duplicative threads are about getting attention.  Rather than having a board that is logically organized with many topics thoroughly discussed, we get the ADHD board that you see now. Its not all you for sure, but there appear to alot like you.

Whenever someone needs their attention fix, hey lets just create a thread regardless of how many already exist on the topic.

You know, I prefer boring. Thanks.

ZZzzzzzzz

1 hour ago, Badthingsman said:

ZZzzzzzzz

giphy.gif