This is what it looks like when you have a QB on his rookie deal

34 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Common Luka, look at what Bills fans have stood for over the past 20 years (might as well say 50).  If you’re right it means the qb is ready to play. If the staff is comfortable watching him learn who’s to argue? You’re stuck on your position without seeing any other possiblities. So be it.

There are other possibilities, they just aren't as viable, that's all. Say we struggle this year, would you rather watch the rookie go 7-9 or a guy like Matt Moore? And this isn't the old NFL. Coaches and GMs don't have time to wait for a guy to slowly come a long on the bench and that's why you're seeing what's happening in KC.

58 minutes ago, Luka said:

There are other possibilities, they just aren't as viable, that's all. Say we struggle this year, would you rather watch the rookie go 7-9 or a guy like Matt Moore? And this isn't the old NFL. Coaches and GMs don't have time to wait for a guy to slowly come a long on the bench and that's why you're seeing what's happening in KC.

And yet you were questioning the move earlier in this thread. You’ve totally flipped to what I’ve been saying without even realizing it.

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

And yet you were questioning the move earlier in this thread. You’ve totally flipped to what I’ve been saying without even realizing it.

What?

Ok I'm done talking to you because I don't think you even know what the hell you're saying, you're just being contrarian. My point at the very beginning is that Alex Smith had one of the best records in the league and they're jumping ship to start Mahommes. We aren't KC. We are ditching a middling under performing quasi QB for the future. There is no point to starting a guy like McCarron if we draft Rosen or Darnold. You said we would be KC. We aren't. We won't.

I think you may have flipped something.

Just now, BananaB said:

Sammy hasn’t proved much more then Jack ****

He's proven that he can catch the deep ball and that he's not going to risk himself over the middle or sacrifice to make a catch. He's admitted to quitting on plays. His attitude towards fans is pretty poor. Hopefully he doesn't screw it up with his third team, keeps playing like he has been and I don't think he will see another payday.